Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting real- talking about what no one else is

Is this really important- going back to school? I ask this question so many times. I don't know if I have posted it here. My concerns, the debt etc.

No one really talks about that. But frankly when I am done I will have a bunch of student loans. I know some people who are scraping by, one even living in her car, but going to school. I'm fortunate that I have a husband that supports this and me and realizes the importance of an education. I'm at a stage in my life where I feel this is necessary. Not having my MFAIA may hold me back to do things that I want to do in the future. But let me assure you. if you are reading this and wondering, "AM I CRAZY?" please note you are not alone in those thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home