Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Flight is booked!

I always know it is getting close when the flight for school is booked.

For my last two trips instead of flying right to Vermont from Houston, Texas I have opted for going to my home town of Buffalo, NY first. I know... Buffalo in February? But you know I lost my mom first residency and well dad is getting older and it is only about 50 bucks more. So I do it.

I tried going to Buffalo after res MISTAKE! Res is very exhausting! So flight is booked. I get in early enough to perform my Unofficial Welcoming duties! Now to get down the suitcase.

1 Comments:

  • I am so sick with a cold. In hindsight I wish I had not books a jaunt to my home town before residency. I'm so worried about getting sicker or picking up something new. How strange would it be if I walked around the airport with a hospital mask? If I decorated it would it be even more strange. If I did what should I put on it. A sinister smile? A grin?

    By Blogger isculpt, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home