Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It won't be long until we are back at Goddard



I know that it won't be long until we are back at Goddard. I am thinking about making my plane reservations. I do wish the college would allow long distance people to come in on Wednesday. Looking at the flight problems this week I'm a bit concerned about flying and making it on time for Thursday and then Friday registration.

I'm excited about next semesters study. I spoke to Jackie, the director and she agrees that my direction is a good one. I'll be illustrating my children's books and working on revising the young adult novel. I hope I can get Rick as my adivsor. I need someone who can help me work with the words. This semester's title— "Show don't tell" In light of my direction I have been ordering books for the semester and put my hand to practice with illustration. It has been over 20 years since I illustrated anything.

I woke up on Christmas Eve and felt like a little child jumping around saying, "it is Christmas Eve, It's Christmas Eve,"and in light of that and my new direction I created one of my first illustrations in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home