Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, October 15, 2010

Podcasts

I don't know if I have mentioned that I have two podcasts that I create. One is a spiritual podcast another is on Art and Technology. Often they are a reflection of my study. For example,


All of the podcasts in the Art and Technology podcasts reflect the first two semesters of my study. I hope to keep those going, especially since this work is something that I want to continue to do.

I was adding ritual to my practicum. For me this was a religious ritual as well as other things. So I used Taize prayer. I was inspired by this to interview Brother David in Taize France.

On my bib I had the books Haiku - The Sacred Art: A Spiritual Practice in Three Lines
--from SkyLight Paths Publishing (2010)
and Sacred Attention: A Spiritual Practice For Finding God in the Moment
-- from SkyLight Paths Publishing (2007) So this is a podcast interview with Author Margarette McGee

And we have a regular guest on the Creative Christian podcast Dr. Suz who works with people and their creativity. So we talked about my practicum and Going outside my box.

The grief of losing my mom, last year and after my first Goddard residency still has a lingering affect on both my work, writing and study. This podcast with Dr. Haugk and the Stephen Ministries really talks about my walk through it.

I'm sure there are more. If you want to listen to all of them or look through the list. An entire list of the Inspirational ones can be found on my God's Word website. I can't believe I have done 80 podcasts! I recorded 81 this morning from a man in Budapest. And the Art and Technology podcasts can be found on the Digitalsculpting.net website that we created for the book that my husband and I wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home