Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, October 15, 2010

Packet 4 of 5 G3!

Packet 4 of the 5 in my G3 semester is not complete. Much of it is actually posted on this blog. I'm almost through with my practicum and I know in a few weeks I'll need to report on this. Until just days ago it all felt so disjointed. What was all of this about? How did it fit into the big picture? Actually the "Creative Vertigo" did help me figure that out.

I like to add my next packet plans, to the end of each of my letters to my adviser. Probably for my own self direction, maybe also accountability. I have so much I want to do, but really three weeks is little time to do it in. I can't believe this semester is almost over.

Still want to document the practicum project. My next few weeks are really busy in the studio doing non school stuff. I'm speaking again at The Children's Book Writers and Illustrators meeting on Marketing in the Arts. I have much to tweak on the slide show. It must be done before the end of the week because I plan on attending the CS Lewis writers workshop and I have so much to do for that. Plus I'm writing an article on digital sculpting, editing podcasts etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home