Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Thursday, February 09, 2012

The adventure of GB or Graduation Bear

I know it is silly, but I bought myself this cute little stuffed graduation bear before leaving for school. So my goal was to photograph him through my trip and time at Goddard. It has been fun.  Oh, yes and GB loves to plank, so we also caught him planking in some unusual places.  If you would like to see the complete adventures of graduation bear check them out on my album on my facebook page. 

GB at home on my desk amongst my many semester folders. 

GB hitches a ride with me in my scarf at the bed and breakfast in Vermont. 

Everyone should check out Morse Farms, it is a cool place. GB loved it. Oh, and that is my daughter with GB 
My favorite place at Goddard is the fire.  Will miss it. GB agrees. 

Hanging out with musicians at Goddard.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home