Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Residency on Easter Weekend?

Two days to go before leaving for my third residency. My presentation is done and I’m starting my packing list. Adding unusual things to my list like, envelopes to pack maple syrup candy to ship off to family, and music for Easter Sunday. I can not believe that we are having residency on Easter weekend. I have contacted one of our fellow classmates who is a minister and asked her if she would have a sunrise service on Sunday.( left a message) I can imagine that the two of us will be the only ones there, because it is not really that type of crowd. I’ll bring easter music and confiscate a guitar, hopefully my voice holds out so that I could sing. I have had allergies for such a long time here in Houston. Of course we could all just sleep in on Easter.

I’m looking forward to getting out of this pollen.

Back to packing, and printing out photographs for the art show. I wish I could bring real art.

Looking forward to the walk into town and Thursday night at Sarducees. I like to ring in the residency at sarducees and do the same the last night. It is tradition. I sure will miss Hellen though.

I am so excited about graduation and for those who are cluminating. Hellen and I have bonded so, I will be terribly sorry to see her go, and happy for her at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home