Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, September 18, 2006

An update and a reminder of a great resource!

My husband took the Spanish clep today and received all 12 credits! I think CLEPS are the best thing ever.

I'm working on an article about all of my experiences of going back to school. It is one of those things that I just have to write because it is keeping me up at night. As soon as the thesis is out, the culminating presentation is created and the lecture presentation for the TW Woods gallery is done, the press releases for the presentation are out, and oh yes, and the sculpture of Dick is complete. My I have a lot to do before the 27th of October.

Be sure to check out how the sculpture is coming along at the Hathaway blog. I will be getting back to him this evening. http://www.dickhathaway.blogspot.com/

Another great resource. Mark Wilson's book Distance Degrees! Everyone should check it out. They also have a web site. http://www.collegeathome.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home