Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, October 06, 2006

Cap and gown

Yesterday I received an e-mail form the school about cap and gown. It must be happening. I found chris' , my daughter, cap and gown from her high school graduation in the attic and plan on using that. the tag says, "no dry cleaning or washing." I hope I can iron it. Very carefully.

Our fellow student who was supposed to be our MC at our graduation is no longer with Vermont College. I hope he is well. We will miss you Greg. Lack of communication between students is the thing I dislike about Vermont College. It is about the only thing that I dislike.


I finished my culminating presentation yesterday. Yes, there are a few tweaks to be done, but for all intended purposes that is one presentation down and one to go. Once again I am thankful I have two presentations. They are so very different. Now on to the TW Woods presentation.

26 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home