Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Thursday, May 14, 2009

DONE!

I think it is interesting that things usually take longer than you think they will take.

My application went out to Goddard.

Included in this packet are:
The application
The essay
The study plan
A short bibliography

Additional support materials consist of:
Artwork.
Photographs of artwork, a website address is provided to an online portfolio.
A list of publicity that I have received, a website address is provided for this same documentation that has links to some of the online articles printed about my work.
A sample of my gift line,God’s Word Collectibles.

Writing.
A partial list of published works, a website address is provided to an online list with links to some of the online articles.
Samples of writings printed in Sculptural Pursuit and Sculptural Review magazines.
A link to Best of Artists and Artisans where I write a regular sculpture column.

Audio.
Information about Inspirations/Generations, the audio podcasts that I produce and co-host, along with a link to listen to the podcasts.

Video.
A list of the videos that I have created along with a link to view them online.

The only thing left to do is the letters of recommendation.

I sent out requests by email and snail-mail. I went ahead and inserted an addressed envelope with stamp to those I contacted. My difficulty is that in my undergraduate studies I only had three teachers. One died and at this moment I am at a loss to find the second. Options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home