Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It should be done.

The essay, support material, study plan, and bib have been written and proofed. All I need to do is print it, put it in an envelope and mail it. Only after it is in the mail, am I writing my three people about a letter of recommendation. I need to be sure I am really doing this before asking these kind people to go through the effort. If all is done correctly I'll have those letters mailed along with the application today! Then it is back to work. As I am "WAY" behind. Talking with the Focal Press publisher today.

oh yes, and my EFC ( estimated family contribution) came back to me for my FASFA. To bad I really don't know anything until I am enrolled and can talk to financial aid. It seems funny that you have to be a part of the college before really knowing how much it is going to cost you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home