Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, July 10, 2009

Need a ride from the airport?

Two weeks to go and I'm now thinking, "hate to spend $100. on a cab ride from the airport" Yes I hear that is what it cost. It cost about $75 to get to Montpelier and undergraduate school. So it makes sense.

So this was my plan of action

posted on the facebook page my desire to share cab ride.
Called Matthew at the help desk at Goddard. He said he would put it on "first Class"
As I understand it "First Class" is the schools intranet system. As a new student I cannot get into that. Instead I he will post it. Then he said there is actually a dry erase board on campus in the community center for those who want to post. Or course this works better when you are leaving campus.

Then Everywhere taxi 802-878-3623 Often will try to group people together. They are also familiar with the drive coming to campus. I'll wait until next week to call them. Maybe I'll get lucky with finding someone coming in and having a car or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home