Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, June 12, 2009

Everything is in- but....

I finally got through to Goddard. Everything is in and the application is under review. I guess that takes about 4 weeks. Now that my part is done I find constant doubts about going back to school floating in and out of my thoughts. If money were no problem I'd go in a heart beat... maybe. But you know in this economy I keep thinking about that 50,000 price tag. O.k. not quite that but with books, and travel etc. it will be close, as I mentioned in a previous post. I also think is MFAIA the best way to go? Do I cut myself off from doing a PHD by doing an MFAIA? But that is what I would need to teach, but do I want to teach? DO you see what my brain is doing?

Now I think about my study, is it good enough? Is it what I should be doing? How can I do my study and work? I know I will be able to combine them but is that a good thing? I think it probably is because this "work" is pretty much new stuff, different stuff.

But I ramble. The next step wait for that letter and then talk to financial aid. Lets look at that Financial aid packet. PS still paying on undergraduate loans I think it is about 8,000. We plan on continuing to pay for them instead of deferring them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home