Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm in!

That is what they tell me, after much deliberation. I also received the College handbook addendum for the MFAIA, it was to clarify "course credit equivalence" that I think is necessary for my transcripts. Now that I am in I wonder if it is really waht I want? Do I want to do this for the next 2 and 1/2 years? I spoke with Manuel at finacial aid briefly. The cost of a semester 8,144. The amount I'm awarded $5,800 in unsubsidesed loans, and $12, 000 in subsidised loans. This definitely takes care of all of the fees for a year, but I hate taking out usubsidised loans. They begin to charge interest from the moment you take them out. You can make payments on the interest. I know this is an investment in an education... but....

I have little time to decide as it starts in just a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home