Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Official disclaimer

It has been brought to my attention that I need to put an official disclaimer on this site. Originally I thought about putting it in the side panel but then discarded that idea. But please note that although I talk about residency at these two colleges, and have a good deal of information to share with potential students or students considering this type of education, I am not an official representative of either college. This blog and my words are my own opinion and experiences.

I didn't really feel like that needed to be said, but alas. I have said it. And that is also my unofficial opinion.

Now feel free to float through this blog and learn about these wonderful programs and become a perpetual learner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home