Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, March 22, 2010

Packet 2 is in. I am on to number three.

Packet one is a bit nerve racking as you wonder what it will be like, the relationship between you and your advisor. Packet two, well I was not sure what I had, but apparently I did a lot. Now I'm on to packet three. I feel my direction is a good one and I love my study. But I still have not gotten any remarks back on packet 2. If I feel any hesitancy in receiving this it would be because my adivsor had such good suggestion, but I cannot follow all of her suggestions and continue in the direction that I am going. So I have to weigh them. If you are interested in more about my work and study, my professional blog posts a lot about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home