Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It is a small world


I know most of these posts, these days, are about my graduate studies at Goddard. If you go back far enough you will see that this blog actually goes back to my undergraduate time at Vermont College. So here is what happened this week that brings me back to VC.

I posted on my facebook some of the audio books that I am listening to. As a writer it is important that I read as much as possible but time does not always allow for reading so I revert to audio books. They are really helping me with my writing. One that I posted was Bloodroot by Amy Greene. How surprised I was to see the author reply to my post. Then to find out she and I went to school together at Vermont College and she had Dick Hathaway as a professor. So it is a small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home