Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New students contemplating this insanity?

I can't help but wonder... Are there new students or potential students who are doing a google search on such things as " Master of Fine Arts at Goddard" or "Am I crazy for going back to school at my age?"

If so, you may just happen onto this blog.

So let me clarify

YES, YOU ARE CRAZY! But then, you will fit in very well with the rest of us. If you are seeking your Master of Fine Arts and love the idea of an interdisciplinary program, then I think you will like Goddard. Feel free to read through the blog and contact me personally. I put you in touch with other fellow students who can also share the ups and downs of this graduate program.

Maybe, I'll even see you at residency.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kristen, at 11:40 AM  

  • Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog and am enjoying reading your insights and experiences. I just got confirmation on Friday that I was accepted to the the MFA-IA program and am thrilled and nervous and anxious and over the moon .... thank you for the blog and I hope to perhaps meet you?
    Best,
    Kristen Vermilyea

    By Blogger Kristen, at 11:41 AM  

  • So someone can actually stumble upon the blog. I am so glad that you are entering the Master of Fine Arts in Interdisciplinary Arts at Goddard College. This blog is for you. We do have an unofficial welcoming committee but we are not allowed to contact the students directly before residency. A letter will be coming from Jackie and she will have my phone number and contact information in the letter, but if you need to talk or have questions please feel free to contact me. We can talk on the phone or via em ail. Also if you friend me on facebook, I'll introduce you to some of the rest of the gang before residency. What will you be studying?

    if you read through this blog you will get a great idea of how things work. Of course from my personal opinion. I'll be posting more information on the blog in the days before residency.

    By Blogger isculpt, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home