Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Friday, March 25, 2005

One step at a time

I have scheduled my flight into Burlington and found out that the only way to get to the college is a taxi drive costing about $60.00. So the college tries to group you with others who are coming in at the same time, so you can share the cost. I talked with my cab partner today. She is going to be graduating this semester from Vermont College. I am thrilled to know someone who is graduating. When I sit in the ceremony I can be excited for her. She also filled me in on the ins and outs of the campus and what to expect.

My anticipation is growing.

I do have plenty of distractions however. My workload at the studio is starting to get busy. I have the newsboy project, and a new project that will begin about the time I am headed off to Vermont, plus a bunch of other things on the burner. Oh yes, my studio is going to be torn down (I rent and have been asked to move) and we have decided to build a new studio in our back yard. So I am becoming a quick study in blueprints, building codes and permits! Just one more thing to learn.

Keeping busy, and handling it all one-step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home