Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Monday, April 11, 2005

3 Days and Counting

3 DAYS AND COUNTING
I can’t believe I am leaving to be a full time student in just 3 days. I am thrilled to have this opportunity. At least I think I am… Is that doubt or insecurity talking? I just hope I can do the school and the workload.

I feel like a runner who has a good pace, run quite a while and is not tired. I’m crossing off all the things from my list and seem to be on schedule.

I FINISHED MY HCC CLASS!!! Yippee. I finished the class 4 weeks early. I can actually go into the new school free and clear

THE BUILDING
The builder came, we have cut down limbs, I have put in some calls to find an electrical engineer, and everything is finalized. I just need to come home and get to work on the details. The actual building will take me some time away from the studio. I want to be here to supervise, but I can always go to the studio at night.

NEW PROJECT
I have a new life size piece that I will be starting upon my return. I took photos for it a couple of days ago. It is of a life size woman named Patsy. She will be sitting a park bench. I’ll be blogging it on another blog and be sure to let you know how to find it.

NEWSBOY
The life size newsboy is almost complete. I am headed over to the foundry right now to check on things. Then I have to get some work done on the small sculptures before I leave. One long day or night should do it for that. Hmmm I hope I can fit that in before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home