Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The day of reckoning

Everything is a bustle here today. The notices will be posted after lunch stating who will be working with whom. Everyone is talking about it at lunch. Several are having a hard time breathing. At 2:00 we got together into our new study groups. I love mine. I do have charlotte as a group facilitator and we seem to fit quite nicely. My new friend Helen is in the group, which has more meaning than I could ever journal right here. Each of us is so creative and I look forward to working with them. Though we actually don’t see each other until October.

The graduation was this evening. My taxi mate graduated. I heard it would be a moving ceremony and it certainly was. Each student had their diploma handed to them by a person of their choice, mom, dad husband etc.

I was excited to see everyone up there and curious to see myself there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home