Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, June 19, 2010

jumping off point for clarity

Here is my clarity or maybe the beginning of it. In my course equivalents or traditional transcripts that I apply for I divide them up into the 12 credits that you get each semester. As stated in previous posts my goal is to obtain 18-20 credits in two different areas- sculpting and writing. This is a requirement for me to be able to teach either of these. I think I may use this for my course equivalents for this semester. At least it is a jumping off point. I must point out this is my practicum semester at Goddard. As I understand it my packets are different than my study but as one student said, if I am smart I will coordinate them.

G3 Practicum- Studio Art
Exploration and introspection without dictation. Creation of personal identity through observance , interaction and creation. A focus on creating representational works exploring a combination of medium. 6 credits

G3 Practicum- Writing

Voice. An exploration and introspection Creation of personal identity through observance , interaction and and creation. A study exploring various forms of writing. This is an interdisciplinary individual study that corresponds with this G3 topic in studio art. 6 credits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home