Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I obtain clarity about the up-and-coming study?

O.k. Not everyone does traditional course equivalents or traditional transcripts. I have chosen to do so, which I have mentioned my reasons why in previous posts.

How do I do this? I search online for other graduate programs and the areas that i am studying to find the wording for my course equivalents. What I have found is that by doing this it really helps me to better define what my study is going to be for the semester. It helps me obtain verbiage to use in my study plan, which I am required to hand in at residency. It helps me to focus and obtain clarity in direction. My goal in writing my study plan is to see how I can align these items with the Degree criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home