Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

No break for me?

Next semester is my practicum. I had proposed a certain practicum and sort of gotten a pre approval on that. But, this semesters advisor has thrown a wrench into my plan. Not that I am disturbed. It is a good thought an exciting practicum, but there is a ton of work to prepare for it. So I have sent her a practicum outline and asked her to look at it. I will also be sending it to the Program director to look over. Please note: Practicums are usually not decided until you are in your G3 residency, but if yours takes more planning it is good to know in advance, get it approved so you can work on it before hand.


I'm still waiting to hear back. I'll have more information on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home