Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More about financial aid

While doing all of the items in the last post I am intrigued, and think,

  • I wish I was teaching a low income school for 5 + years and could get my loans forgiven.
  • A fireman down the street received his education and paid next to nothing- it is a public service thing.
  • Good to know if I die my loans are forgiven.
  • My daughter jokes that if she loses an arm or leg or has some disablitity her loans will be forgiven.
  • I wonder how old I will be when my loans are paid off.
I would highly recommend talking to your loan provider. They can be very helpful and let you know if there are options for consolidating. The school will give you several to choose from I use VSAC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home