Perpetual Learner- The adventure of going back to school

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photographs of Dorms for Goddard College Campus- Kilpatrick



I can't believe I don't have a close up picture of Kilpatrick. But this is looking at the dorm as you are coming down the steps. The building on my right here is the Haybarn and Community building. The main part of campus.


I'm a Kilpatrick girl. If you need anything, or just want to talk you can find me in my dorm at residency. I'm happy to help or can point you in the direction of someone who can. We also have a welcoming committee at residency. Their to give you a hand and make your experience seem less daunting.

This is the quiet dorm. This is the downstairs lounge looking toward the back of the building.

This is the upstairs balcony. The building that we are looking at is teh music room. The party place and the place of the fire pit.

Probably why it is a quiet dorm.

The upstairs lounge. This dorm is also coed. FYI!



This is the space between Kilpatrick and the Community building along side the Clock tower. Busy with foot traffic in the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home